Main content starts here, tab to start navigating
Covid-19 Related Information
- Vaccine Mandate: As per the "Keys To NYC" Vaccine Mandate, all guests ages 5 to 11 are required to show proof of one dose of the Covid 19 Vaccine. Beginning December 27th, all guests ages 12 and older are required to show proof of either two doses of the Moderna/Pfizer vaccine or one dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine.
- Mask Policy: We require guests to wear a mask throughout the restaurant when not seated at their table.
- What safety measures are you taking as a business against Covid 19? We at Tavern On the Green, have implemented best practices to ensure the health and safety of both our employees and guests. All employees are required to wear a mask while working, as well as washing hands and sanitizing regularly. We are constantly disinfecting high traffic areas, have an overnight professional cleaning crew and test our staff for Covid-19 regularly.
- Do you have outdoor dining? Our outdoor space is seasonal and is not open during Winter months. Occasionally, weather permitting, the outside bar is open in a limited capacity.
- What if someone in my party is not vaccinated? Can we go outdoors, even just for a drink?Anyone who is not vaccinated will not be permitted to enter our property, even if the outside bar is open.